Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Statcounter Fun

One of the fun things about having Statcounter is that you get to see how people land on your blog. Most recently, this came up and made me giggle. Thank you to the person who Googled that string of words, not once... but twice... it made my day :-)

carrie tunch butler picture

It also allows you to see where people are coming from. I have had such a wide array of people from different countries besides the US coming to visit.

I have started an entry about why people read certain blogs, how they land there from places you don't know etc... ,it's an interesting subject. The entry is not ready yet. Some fine tuning is in order.

2 comments:

Josh J said...

I SEE YOU!!!!!! Bwahahahahahahahahah! *points*


Peanut butter M&Ms are the food of god.

Yenta Center said...

I see "dead" people... ;-)