Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Redneck Guilty Pleasure

I can't help it... they consistently make me giggle. Who? The boys of Blue Collar TV. I was enamoured of Bill Engvall for a few years before the guys got together. There is something about him that I find ... well.... hot. But then again, I've been told that historically, I have had an unproductive attraction to Southern Boys. Don't you just love it when people tell you (and it seems, the world at large) how you feel without actually consulting you, and if/when they manage to ask.... tell you that you're wrong? Remember the old addage - Don't assume because........

Oh dear - sorry, ... back to the topic at hand - I get home from work in time to watch the show and it is a great way to laugh at the end of the workday. Their episode from New Orleans where they went to cooking school and a Voodoo bookstore made me giggle to the extent that I think I scared my cats.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like southern boys, too.

Yenta Center said...

and delusional, pushy red-headed Jewish women. Well, at least we know ourselves :-)

Heather said...

Get'er doooooooooooone. ;)