Wednesday, June 6, 2007

I Am No Longer A Virgin

It was magical - I finally did it. I went to the parks at Disneyworld. Before this trip I never really "got" why people flip out about this place. I do now.

More than a few things impressed me. The food was incredible, the resort was lovely, the astounding attention to detail and the entire operation as a whole. The people there were wonderful and accommodating. We didn't want for anything. It was a fantastic and well deserved vacation.

My next real adventure requires a passport which I do not have yet. I will be submitting the papers next week. Just thinking about this next trip makes me more than happy - it is one that I have dreamt about. All the arrangements for the trip are in place ... I just have to wait until.... January. Time will not pass quick enough!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I sort of drank the Kool-Aid a long time ago on the whole Disney thing. I love it.