Wednesday, June 6, 2007

BackTo Basics

It seems like it has been so long since I've been able to write. Life has been particularly busy and wonderful. Since my last entry, I've seen a bunch of shows, taken an almost week long vacation in the most "magical" of places, visited with friends about the City, celebrated my parent's 50th (!) anniversary, etc.... Life is very good.

I realize that at this point in time, everything is sort of "in place" - and it's a very peaceful feeling. Having the right people in (and in some cases out) of your life at the right time makes for a very pleasing existence.

I have some phenomenal friends that I have made at work. They are creative, intelligent and caring people. In July one of the most fantastic of the bunch is getting married. I cannot wait for this event. It is a 1920's theme wedding in an old mansion. I will be living the good parts of "The Great Gatsby" for one evening. What an event this will be! The dress I have is spectacular and I can't wait to wear it!

A few friend's birthdays are also coming up (one of which I missed last year), so more good times to be had :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hear one birthday's going to be really gay. And there might be Indian involved!

Yenta Center said...

Well now, thats just CRAZY TALK!