Friday, September 21, 2007

Undeniably Unmotivated

It's been a long time since I've felt the motivation to write anything.... lots of stuff going on, but not really much to write home about, so to speak.

I've been wrestling with some decisions I've had to make and coming to grips with an issue that arose from the medical tests I had. All in all, my condition is up in the air.... no resoultion as of yet. Frustrating. The one thing did come out of it was a bit hard to handle at first, yet oddly ok once I thought about it. Nothing life threatening - but definitely altered my thinking of the future and what I thought could be one day....

One decision I did make over the past two weeks, is that I definitely have to move on from my current job. There comes a time when you realize that no matter how "comfortable" it is, there is no going forward and no challenges left. I am at this point now. So, armed with an updated resume... off I go on the job hunt.

No comments: