Friday, September 28, 2007

Somewhere Over the Rainbow..... is the mall

So I had another day off today (shut up Eric) and realized it was a great day to go to the mall to look for a shirt/blouse/sweater to go with my "interview skirt". It's the last day of the horrific cold I had - no more dripping, I could hear again, etc.... so I definitely felt better and needed to get out of the house.

While I was shopping (didn't find what I was looking for), it seems it rained pretty hard - when I emerged from the underground parking, this is the first thing I saw:


And to make it even more interesting, as I turned the corner... it doubled as the clouds passed through it! I wish it were clearer, but I had to act quick... it was disappearing.



If I belived in such things.... I would think it was a sign... a very good sign. :-)

2 comments:

Rebel Yankee said...

What a gay post.

Yenta Center said...

Had it mentioned unicorns - then maybe.... :-)