Friday, September 21, 2007

A Day In The Life - A Photo Essay of sorts

Last weekend was a glorious one in NYC - the weather was perfect and I'd like to share some of the photos I took last Saturday. I've lived in the City almost all of my life and am never at a loss for things that catch my eye. Given the fact that my camera comes everywhere with me..... I always manage to stop and take a shot or two... or three... or four - sometimes to the dismay of my companions :-) Walk - stop - walk - stop...

Journey begins.. waiting for the train to pass...

Two of the many doors...



On the building across from Roosevelt birthplace


20th & Broadway (East Side)

Broadway (East Side)
This one just made me giggle...


Theodore Roosevelt Birthplace


Grace Church

You have to be in Little Italy with a place called Cha Cha's


Little Italy/SOHO border


Union Square
Union Square




No comments: