Wednesday, May 2, 2007

SIMply Gay

Yes, I discovered last night that my favorite SIM, Aida is a lesbian. It started out innocently enough... she met some guys over the past week that she wasn't interested in - and all of a sudden her thought bubbles started showing pictures of Tricia. So after a few visits by Tricia, both their thought bubbles started showing hearts and lips.... and so it began. The courting, the first kiss and finally last night... woo hoo (in SIM-speak).

Now the true social butterfly that Aida is, her wants are showing that she wants 2 lovers at once... not literally at once, but just "dating" 2 at once. There is no provision (that I know of) for 3 SIMS to woo hoo together. Now that would be a sight!

I blame Eric for this development - he knows why :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm quite sure I don't know what you mean.
Of course, we all lead such elaborate lives. A threesome fits the bill, don't you think?

Yenta Center said...

Well, since I am not..... my SIM might as well be.