Sunday, March 30, 2008

Unicorns Suck

$30 in gas
$16 for the Bridge
$4 various "change" tolls
$13 lunch
$3.00 gummy peaches
adds up to
$66 in expenses for me to go to Atlantic City for the day

I actually only lost $10 gambling........ but ended up $76 down for the day......

HOWEVER, spending time with my friend - priceless..


Tip - don't play the Unicorn video slot - it has no rhyme or reason and cannot be figured out by anyone except the best brains at NASA.

*I have to edit this to add $10 for parking :-) - so the grand total loss was $86 - I may need to re-think the logistics of these trips......

3 comments:

Mike said...

Those evil, evil unicorns! Almost as bad as that horrible "Anything But Six" monster.

Yenta Center said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Yenta Center said...

UGH that one sucked big time...

I'm already think of a trip back for revenge :-) Oh wait.... I thought I just said i had to re-think... uuuummm *starts planning the next one*